Hummus is definitely a go-to snack of mine for my weekly routine. But to tell you the truth, I was getting kind of sick of it. It wasn’t until I was skimming through my January Shape Magazine that I realized I could shake up the recipe a bit. I definitely recommend adding Shape to your reading routine if you’re looking for some unique healthy recipes. This zucchini and cashew hummus is so delicious and I can’t wait to try the next recipe 🙂 Dig in!
- 2 cups of diced zucchini
- 3/4 cup of tahini
- 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of cashews, soak them in water for at least a half hour before using.
- 1 garlic clove, thinly chopped.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- I highly recommend mashing up the cashews as best as you can before throwing them into a blender.
- Throw all of the ingredients into a blender until smooth.
- Eat with carrots, multigrain crackers, or even some leftover zucchini chunks. Enjoy!