Working in the PR industry, being ahead of the trends are part of the job. I read endless amounts of articles, blogs and Instagram stories daily. On my commute to work, I’m either listening to a podcast, listening to music, reading a book or skimming my daily email roundups. During work, articles are being shared left and right minutes after they are published. I love information, and I love learning about innovative industries and new products. Which is where this series, Links I Love, comes along. I’m going to be posting five links weekly. They’ll range from products, events, articles and all in-between. I’m excited to share this stuff with you and I hope you learn a little something whether it’s your new favorite podcast or snag a deal. Happy clicking!
- I love this article about saving money in your 20’s.
- There is a yoga, meditation and 5k festival happening in Prospect Park this fall.
- Adobe is testing a Photoshop for voice. Listen to this podcast about it.
- Forever21 has these trendy tassel earrings for under $10.
- Simple Modern made my new favorite water bottle. (I bought the 22oz in white)